A (somewhat) personal message
I am just gonna vent somewhat, and this isn't to anyone, but it's just how I feel.

I feel unloved on here. I really like CC, and wanna share it and talk with other people who do so, I put effort and time into levelsets, and try and also be me, but people kinda seem to rub off as disliking me for that. I might mention this whole "spamming" thing. Basically put, I am an avid and chatty person. I simply have a ton to say, and it gets overwhelming when you want to talk, but can't in fear of getting a few warning points for accidental "spam". It's kind of just making me feel unwelcomed. I know you guys may be OK with me, but you know and have to point out my flaws, but it's just kinda making me feel unwelcome. It's OK, no hard feelings, but it's just I feel unloved here, even if I am a chipster.

But hey, you guys are what keep me going with CC! You made me interested in getting and playing CC, and even try and make levels for CC. I can't thank you enough, even if at times I feel unwelcome like this. I really wanna thank all you guys!

P.S.: No, this is not my "quitting" moment. I just needed to say this. With that, I have beaten Nuts and Bolts a bit ago. But that's another story I may post soon (but not too soon).

Onto Brushfire, my mostly-friends! Chip Win
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Sorry you feel like this, Mr. Woodstock. In future reference, to avoid double or triple posting, there is an edit button underneath your post to prevent this from happening. It's not just you, I give warning points out to anyone else who double or triple posts in such a short timeframe. Swearing is allowed if you cover it with stars, but it's ok to be a little mad on here. Please don't leave, and you can find the CC Zone rules in the Feedback forum. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Sorry you feel like this, Mr. Woodstock. In future reference, to avoid double or triple posting, there is an edit button underneath your post to prevent this from happening. It's not just you, I give warning points out to anyone else who double or triple posts in such a short timeframe. Swearing is allowed if you cover it with stars, but it's ok to be a little mad on here. Please don't leave, and you can find the CC Zone rules in the Feedback forum. Slight smile
I never said I would leave, dude. ;3

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Come on, man. Nobody intentionally will want to ostracise you for being a beginner. The only thing is that some things, which are new and exciting for you, might have already been done by the more experienced players. So they kinda might tell you about it. (BTW your level Rage Time is not an insane level - that term is used for something else. And I think that the level is busted)

The problem is that the CC community is not as active as it was some time ago. Even with the CCLP1 voting going on, most of us are in different corners of the world. So people might not be able to respond to your posts frequently. Don't think that they don't care about new players and all, man.

A "mostly-friend" Wink
- budugoo
Quote:Come on, man. Nobody intentionally will want to ostracise you for being a beginner. The only thing is that some things, which are new and exciting for you, might have already been done by the more experienced players. So they kinda might tell you about it. (BTW your level Rage Time is not an insane level - that term is used for something else. And I think that the level is busted)

The problem is that the CC community is not as active as it was some time ago. Even with the CCLP1 voting going on, most of us are in different corners of the world. So people might not be able to respond to your posts frequently. Don't think that they don't care about new players and all, man.

A "mostly-friend" Wink
It's OK. I've gotten over the whole "Why don't I feel loved here?" thing, because the responces here showed you do. It just kinda felt like the difference a week before I posted this. But of course, it was the epicness that was CC, and you guys too, that kept me going. AND I KEPT GOING! Forget "I think I can!", more like "I can!", though thinking is good too. It keeps us not stupid 1D and Beiber fans that have facebook and do duckface with no pringles.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win