Poll: Do you ever think it's possible to get Melinda?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
100.00%
14 100.00%
No, I think it's impossible.
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Melinda Award Thoughts?
I'm wondering what people think of this thing... It's kinda a long shot but hey, it's worth asking. Wink
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
I know I won't be getting the award, that's for sure. However, one guy is surprisingly close to getting it. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I know I won't be getting the award, that's for sure. However, one guy is surprisingly close to getting it. Slight smile
Really? Interesting! Anyone know who? I'd like to see if we could become friends, considering I need some motivating and fun friends in the Chipster Community.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:Really? Interesting! Anyone know who? I'd like to see if we could become friends, considering I need some motivating and fun friends in the Chipster Community.

His username on here is pieguy. He has over 400 bolds. The bolds will increase to 500 when CCLP1 is released however.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I don't have access to my Official Awesome Scorekeeper Data™ right now, but I'm pretty sure PG has at least 400 bolds (and if he doesn't, he's extremely close). He has 146 in CCLP2 and iirc 144 in CC1, and 115 seems a good estimate for CCLP3, putting him at ~405. I doubt he'll ever get the award, though, because he's a busy man and I don't think he cares enough or has the time enough to get the other requirements (viz. playing CC1, CCLP2, and CCLP3 in lynx).

Edit - lol, he's almost at 140 in CCLP3... Chip Win