My personal experience with CCLP1's Cardboard Pack
Honestly I couldn't even make it past level 1 of this part of the level pack for CCLP1... I must really, REALLY stink at this game.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
I could not finish the first level of any of the original four packs; for some reason they all started with levels with a ton of monster-dodging. Best to play with passwords disabled for this.
My personal mantra for these sorts of situations is, "If I'm having trouble, just imagine how a beginner would feel." Slight smile If you haven't played the game much, then you're exactly the voice we need in CCLP1 voting!
Quote:My personal mantra for these sorts of situations is, "If I'm having trouble, just imagine how a beginner would feel." Slight smile If you haven't played the game much, then you're exactly the voice we need in CCLP1 voting!
Thanks man! I'll get to voting for these levels. Please note I have touble with nuts and bolts even! I am kinda bad at this game, so don't blame me for "weasling out".

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
The voting packs are not organised in difficulty I'm afraid. However, this is a good test for newcomers to try out, but try not to rate a level an automatic 1 due to not being able to finish it though. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Can't get past Ladder to Heaven?

Just wait until you get to Final Destination!
Quote:The voting packs are not organised in difficulty I'm afraid. However, this is a good test for newcomers to try out, but try not to rate a level an automatic 1 due to not being able to finish it though. Slight smile
Also, there's a glitch in level 5. Actually it works with any level, but I found it on level 5, so it might be useful to take into account. If you use the password disable cheat on CCPlay, and then enter a password (for example, the one mentioned on level 5 of cardboard pack) the .dat gets corrupted and you have to get the .dat all over again, which is a bad thing for me. There also wasn't even a level with said password before that. I can understand if this is linked to another set, but that could be dangerous, and if it's placed ahead on accident... That'd cause a freaking bust of every level between if this level was first!

I also kinda need to think of levels for my own level .dat... I'm working on that too, so be wary if my complete votes for any of these is late.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:The voting packs are not organised in difficulty I'm afraid. However, this is a good test for newcomers to try out, but try not to rate a level an automatic 1 due to not being able to finish it though. Slight smile

Yes, that is a very good point. The final set will have the levels roughly in order of difficulty. By the time they get to the harder levels, beginners will have had some experience. Certainly Ladder to Heaven should not be the first level someone plays.
Quote:Yes, that is a very good point. The final set will have the levels roughly in order of difficulty. By the time they get to the harder levels, beginners will have had some experience. Certainly Ladder to Heaven should not be the first level someone plays.
I would certiantly not fi into this, but if I can be testing the levels considered easy, I would be happy to do so.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:Also, there's a glitch in level 5. Actually it works with any level, but I found it on level 5, so it might be useful to take into account. If you use the password disable cheat on CCPlay, and then enter a password (for example, the one mentioned on level 5 of cardboard pack) the .dat gets corrupted and you have to get the .dat all over again, which is a bad thing for me. There also wasn't even a level with said password before that. I can understand if this is linked to another set, but that could be dangerous, and if it's placed ahead on accident... That'd cause a freaking bust of every level between if this level was first!

I also kinda need to think of levels for my own level .dat... I'm working on that too, so be wary if my complete votes for any of these is late.

The very reason you should use TW2 for any set other than CC1. Also, since you say you're a beginner, you should find out about all the patches required before trying to replace CHIPS.DAT.
- budugoo