Flouncy Pack - Discussion
Aah, it's been ages since I made that level, well it's been ages since I've made a level actually... I realised that BuggyChip wasn't that silly after all. I hope it gets in, I guess, and thanks for 5'ing it! Smiley

I hope I'll see more of my levels in other packs. There's none in Zephyr, but I'll definitely continue playing and voting, since this is my kind of difficulty. I'll find out which levels of mine made it into these packs this way!

Thanks for all the levels, everyone. They're fun stuff. And thanks to jblewis for putting these together in these bite-sized and utterly randomly named packs! Smiley

I would like to see the whitelist, please!
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

And I've finally completed one voting pack. Tongue That's what happens when voting starts right around 2 vacations, one of which is the longest vacation my family has ever taken... Smiley

Anyway, the pack I finished was Flouncy. A few comments on some of the levels:

#16 (Waterflies) Decent level reminiscent of FIREFLIES, and I gave it a high rating, but I think it would be a lot friendlier if the glider at 30,15 were removed (even taking out the one at 28,29 wouldn't hurt either)...

#18 (Beans on a Broomstick) - Great level! One of the 5's I gave out in this set.

#27 (Dual) - I think this was another of my 5's, but I think it is slightly busted - changing the 16,20 key to green and the 21,7 door to green should fix it...

#34 (Gratuity) - Another one of my favorites of this set - although the hint could be changed, because there are extra blocks in the top left room (not to mention multiple block pushing methods in this room - but I think it is better for it...)

#41 (Water Bottle) - Did anyone else get stuck on this level for days? Or am I just an idiot? Tongue

#49 (Don't Try to Find the Answer...) - Based on the title, I was waiting for the trick as I played it... Interesting, just not sure if it's CCLP1-appropriate...

Other favorites from this set: #23 (Return), #30 (Inverted), #31 (Reverse Direction), #35 (Chip Skate), #45 (Switch and Chips), #46 (Chomper Island), #50 (Lunar Spaceway)
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Hi, new to forum, but not to chip's challenge. Slight smile

#22 Order of Operations does not require chips to finish and can be done in 129. Is that intended?