Ida3 level 41
I was going through the CCLP1 blacklist and I noticed an unreported bust on Ida3 #41 (Running for the Toggle Switch). The level appears to have been changed from an earlier version I had, but the level is still busted (in MS mode only) - I just solved it in 15 seconds. If you use one of the blocks to mess with the ball timing, you can get the blue key without the suction boots by holding the down arrow and waiting for the wall to close on the way out...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
I can confirm this with Mike, too. I just downloaded the one on CC Zone and wonder if this is why it's blacklisted. Was it not busted before or something?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It was, but I forgot that this was the bust and couldn't find it again, assuming that the level was fixed. Updated - thanks for the heads up!

As I've mentioned elsewhere, busts and compatibility issues are not why levels are blacklisted, unless they're pretty much beyond repair. A level we'd want to whitelist with issues like this would go to the limbo list. The "notes" section on there is simply something we're providing as a courtesy to designers who would like to fix these issues, as well as reference for future CCLP* staffs should these levels be submitted again in the future.
This bust was mentioned in the CCLP3 discussion, but I decided to leave it in as sort of an "Easter egg" alternate solution...