The Ludicrous Stage
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/214-%7B?%7D/

Hey thar peoples. I'm that PartyPET3 guy. Probably never heard of me, I don't blame ya cause I'm really not here that often. But anyways, I've been here a little while trying to figure out how to post level packs. I'm not sure if this is the place to do it, but I think you can at least see it. Well, I think I've finally managed to make a little somethin' somethin' worth showing, so I'm gonna put it here. It's something a little different than what I've seen and that's the main reason I'm puttin' this one first. I also put a big ol' explanation in the level pack too that you really don't have to read, but the main stage in this level pack is "The Ludicrous Stage"...just to be reassuring if you couldn't tell by now. So lemme see if I can figure this out and I'll tell ya 'bout some other stuffs.
Ok there we go. Guess I finally found out how to do that. But, of course, I am trying to make a super level pack of my own, but it's gonna take me a decent amount of time. I'll see if I can make it in some pieces here and there, but essentially it's meant to be one pack. Just to be simple I'm callin' it "PartyPET3's collection". But yeah, that's later on. The Ludicrous Stage is one of it's levels, but I really haven't done anything here so I wanted to put somethin' out there. And really, that's the gist of it.
Oh! ok, so everytime I post something I get experience. hmmm...
LEVEL UP!!!!!!
Did it work?
Yes it works, but every level needs more posts. However, it is against good netiquette to post several times in a row, so please don't try that again. Slight smile

I'll take a look at your stupid level, or what was it called again? Tongue
I ran out of patience on #5, on the N hundreth try, when I was just about finished with the bug area. Set is just too ludicrous for me.
Ah man...You didn't get to the main stage. XD I was a little afraid this might happen with some people though. I don't suppose you have Chip's Workshop or any other editors do you? If it were me I would just skip too it just to see. Smiley Hehe, tell you what though. Honestly even I can't hardly beat that one. When I make stages, I beat them in pieces, or sections. But most of the time, I can't beat the stage on a full run. Tongue
So I did play this and solved the level. I mean how could I not, since there was no way to die on the level? Tongue My solution time was -13929, which translates to 4h 8m 48s of play, and is 131 seconds slower than optimal. It is possibly the longest solution I have played through, though not nearly the longest time it took to solve a level. Probably won't be attempting more similar levels from you, but if you make something less ludicrous then I might give them a shot, but at the very least you should solve them yourself too.
Quote:So I did play this and solved the level. I mean how could I not, since there was no way to die on the level? Tongue My solution time was -13929, which translates to 4h 8m 48s of play
Quote:[Image: why_would_you_do_that.jpg]