Poll: Which days of the week could you chat?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monday
16.13%
5 16.13%
Tuesday
16.13%
5 16.13%
Wednesday
9.68%
3 9.68%
Thursday
12.90%
4 12.90%
Friday
19.35%
6 19.35%
Saturday
9.68%
3 9.68%
Sunday
16.13%
5 16.13%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Let's get chatty!
So the Chat here has been quite vacant over the summer, so I was thinking maybe we could assign a day of the week when people would log on there more? I propose that on Tuesdays, people sign in to chat at some point in the day and see who else is doing the same.

Any takers?

Edit: added poll as suggested below Slight smile
Well, I might, but I don't know how school will interfere with it, so I may not be able to do it every week. Tuesdays might not be the best for me, but it depends what time of the day for me people would do it.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Any day is good for me at the moment. I think Tuesdays wlll be fine, but if people have jobs they might want Saturday or Sunday instead?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I picked Tuesday because I didn't want to wait all week for the next weekend. Tongue Maybe in a couple of weeks we'll have figured out which day works best. We could also try to set some more exact time, but I feel that it's enough to set a day and then people will join in when it best suits them.
Why don't we add this question as a poll for the thread where you can select multiple choices?
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!