Tile World for Mac TWS files
I just got a MacBook Pro for school, and I loaded Tile World for Mac on it (obviously... Tongue), but I can't find where it saves TWS files. I remember someone (probably JB) mentioning this before; was it ever discovered where they are located?
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
"tworld -d" should tell you.

- Madhav.
They are in a hidden "tworld" directory in your "Home" folder.
Found them - thanks!
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
This... sorta saved me.

The MS TWS of a 320-level set I was nearly done with was corrupted. Somehow I hit "enter" at precisely the wrong time after a level was completed, while the "winner" sound effect was still playing; it froze, crashed, and from then on, trying to load the set blew up the program.

I restored the app itself from a (week-old) known safe backup, but it still crashed, so obviously the TWS's were somewhere other than inside the app itself.

Found a safe TWS in the week-old backup, lost about 100 levels, but better than starting over from scratch.