World-Map levelset now fixed and uploaded
Re: World-Map levelset - which had too many problems with levels 30,31, and 32 and I was updating way too may times trying to keep and up-to-date levelset fixed...however, I took it out of commission for a week so that players wouldn't have a bad set, etc.

I have now been able to get some rest and have fixed the problemed levels - as they have been played and tested in Lynx and MS modes.

To those that downloaded the levelset when it was available previously, I'm sorry for the inconvenience!!

Ian Wilson - thinker

It sure would be nice to get some feedback on any levels that you thinks are good or bad or whatever.
Level 41 (DECIPHER) is unplayable in Lynx, due to the water under ice tile in the northwest section.
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Re: World-Map level 32 ---Sorry to say that I messed up on Level 32 with the design and chip count. It is fixed now as of update
Thanks Blazing Apollo, for the discovery of water under ice in level 41 of World-Map....I have fixed it
I have taken World-Map out of play as I have discovered more problems with levels 31 and 32

I will fix them and re-upload within a few days

Sorry, Ian Wilson