CC-related Video Ideas
Hello again, Chipsters! I want to make a CC-related video, but I need ideas! I definitely want it to be something that hasn't been done before, so no LPs. I'm thinking I should do a live-action parody of CC, but I could use some additional inspiration. Please respond with ideas for creative CC videos, especially a live-action parody! Thanks!
I'm all over the Interwebs! Just ask for my name on any given site, and if I'm there, I'll let you know!
I did a live-action CC "spoof" a few years ago...

There are certainly more ideas that could be explored with this concept, so feel free to make a "sequel" to this... Slight smile
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Quote:I did a live-action CC "spoof" a few years ago...
Hadn't seen this before... That was cool. Excellent ending! Slight smile

- Madhav.
Quote:Hadn't seen this before... That was cool. Excellent ending! Slight smile

Thanks! Originally I wanted to have it end with "Don't step in the fire without fire boots", but there was no campfire available to go to step in on the day of filming... Smiley
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
How about a vlog on what you've been doing with regard to cc? Like reviews of sets/levels you've played, some attempts at optimizing or creating levels and such...