Did you learn a new word today?
Because I doubted you (sorry!), I verified it as well. 'Tis a good word. I plan to work it into my next Great American Novel.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I really should be working on my novel....which is right there on my desktop.

I had to use it in an email with my resume attached....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I've finished 6 novel-length works. Unfortunately:

1. I lack the requisite motivation to seek publication for any of them

2. Truthfully speaking, none of them are worth publishing.

What kind of jobs are you applying for? (If you don't mind me asking.)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
IT jobs (Business Analyst to be specific).

I have the same issues you do, PLUS I can't seem to finish anything. I don't think novel writing is my calling. Although I do get these great scenes in my head.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Maybe we should have a "share your creative writings" thread.
I recently learned the word "quiescent".

Quote:Maybe we should have a "share your creative writings" thread.

Great idea! I write a lot of poetry, which can be found at http://kfs25.wordpress.com.
I'm all over the Interwebs! Just ask for my name on any given site, and if I'm there, I'll let you know!
Today, I learned the word "Pangolin".
I'm all over the Interwebs! Just ask for my name on any given site, and if I'm there, I'll let you know!