ChipHomeLP1.dat - My submissions for CCLP1
I think it's not a bad idea to publicize a bit my ChipHomeLP1.dat levelset, which includes my Lynx compatible levels I've submitted for CCLP1 voting, since it actually has a low number of donwloads (BTW, you can get it here: http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/51-chiphomelp1dat/) and not so many players has tried it.

This levelset contains 26 levels and they have all been tested for Lynx compatibility (only level 14 remains untested).

In this levelset you'll find some "lessons" levels, which includes all the lessons from CC1 in a revised way (level 1) or are intented to test if the player still remembers how to play the game (with reference to CC1 - level 9), some levels based on ice, in which you have to collect all the Chips without slinding into water (level 10) or die burnt by fire (level 13), a blob based level (very similar to Blobnet - level 22), some linear (levels 15 and 21) and non linear (level 23) room based levels and so on...

It would be great if you posted your impressions, comments or scores here. Thanks in advance!

Have fun playing ChipHomeLP1!
ChipHome5

Exploring π is like exploring the universe....