Bowman1
Bowman1 is my set, the only one I've made. I just updated it on the yahoo groups; it has 50 levels and this will be the final version of it pending some minor updates. This forum is just to get the word out about it and see what comments people may have. This set is my submission for CCLP1. Levels 27 and 32 were in CCLP3 (Good Advice and Elite, respectively).

Soooo....what do you think?
~Bowman
Minor update today. I made a small change in level 50; I forgot that in Lynx if you enter a blocked teleport and there is no other way you get stuck. In MS you bounce back. I think that's kind of dumb. But I changed it so that doesn't happen.
~Bowman
Quote:Minor update today. I made a small change in level 50; I forgot that in Lynx if you enter a blocked teleport and there is no other way you get stuck. In MS you bounce back. I think that's kind of dumb. But I changed it so that doesn't happen.

I REALLY need to finish that video on teleport differences....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I REALLY need to finish that video on teleport differences....

So, you see a teleport and wonder, "What's on the other side?" Well, if you're playing in Lynx, it could be fatal.

...The more you know...
~Bowman
Quote:So, you see a teleport and wonder, "What's on the other side?" Well, if you're playing in Lynx, it could be fatal.

...The more you know...

Well it COULD be fatal in MS as well -- if there's a bomb on the other side....

That gives me a terrible idea.......
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Bowman1 is now uploaded onto CCZone for some easier access for those who don't use yahoo. The yahoo groups version is now up to date with this one. Check it out!
~Bowman
Gee, a whole year and no comments on the levels. I guess I'll be first.

I found Bowman1 to be an excellent levelset with a variety of puzzles and mechanisms that would keep anyone raptured for days!

I especially enjoyed the following levels:

1-Identical, 2-Trick Chip, 23-Hidden Treasure, 24-Stop and Think, 25-Puzzlerama, 29-Cyclone, 30-Sokocrazy, 31-Subliminal, 34-End of the Road, 47-Tutor, and of course 27-Good Advice and 32-Elite were enjoyed immensely in CCLP3 long before I found your levelset.

I used the expression "Oh, you *@%#$%% trickster many times on levels 3-Deathtrap, and 26-I Hate You.

I haven't finished all the levels yet, so I might post more later.
Hey thanks for your comments, Syzygy. I'm glad to see you're liking some of these.

Quote:I used the expression "Oh, you *@%#$%% trickster many times on levels 3-Deathtrap, and 26-I Hate You.
Yeah, sorry about those ones. Level 3 was one of the first levels I made when I was really young. It was a collab with my cousin and at the time we thought it was the greatest thing. It's one of those levels I tell people to skip.

As for level 26 I have no excuse. I'm actually surprised it's in the CCLP1 voting.

And by the way I am up to level 127 in Egyptian_Motif_Lynx_71 playing in Lynx and it has been really fun. Even the hard levels are kind of cool, even if they are frustrating as crap. It has taken me quite a while to get where I am in it.

~Bowman
~Bowman