Chuck's Challenge Subforum Not Working
I can't seem to access any of the posts in the Chuck's Challenge subforum. If I click to go to the subforum itself, I get a message saying that there are no topics in it. If I try to click on the latest post for the subforum, I instead get the following error:

[#103137] You do not have permission to view this topic.

It seems at least some other members are able to view and post in the subforum, because new posts are showing up as the latest post.. I have tried Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome, and the problem persists with all three browsers. Is anyone else having this problem?
Yeah, I'm having this problem as well.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
So am I.
I can view the forum (and apparently so can Moonpig), but there's definitely some other weird stuff in that forum going on. The topic "Chuck's Challenge" created by Nickcc was moved to that forum, and now Moonpig's topic is the only visible one in the forum (yet I can still access the Nickcc topic via the General forum redirect).
I think I've fixed the problem. I made a clone section of it and moved all the posts in the new one.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It's fixed for me. Thumbs up