Epic brain farts while playing cc levels
I just completed dodgeball in cheeset1, it used the same mechanics as the level before it called get your skates on, which I had stupidly deemed unsolvable, before realizing that it was solvable when I finished playing dodgeball. The brain fart is that I knew it was possible to get the chip next to a pink ball in two spaces when I played dodgeball, immediately after declaring it immpossible in get your skates on. It's a pretty funny brain fart that I didn't even realize until the very end of the level, after watching the playback of the recording session I made. Then, I couldn't figure out how to reach the exit at the end of get your skates on, and looked it up in the editor, and laughed at the clear path to the exit right next to where I was standing!!!
I thought CCLP3 #108 (Magic Trick) was unsolvable because there was one toggle wall added from the JL1 version to the CCLP3 version. I messaged J.B. about a thousand times and kept on telling him I thought it was unsolvable. Then like a week later I figured it out Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I thought Waterslide was basically unsolvable for my fingers in MS, until someone clued me in to the "slow" solution.

Also, I stared at the map in Mouth-Watering over and over and over and still did not see the exit. DUHHHHH.

(I never doubted Magic Trick -- I'm curious to where you thought the problem was.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Also, I stared at the map in Mouth-Watering over and over and over and still did not see the exit. DUHHHHH.

Oh, I saw the exit. I just didn't see how to get to it (them). Tongue
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Oh, I saw the exit. I just didn't see how to get to it (them). Tongue

That's what I meant -- I didn't see the one fake blue wall amid all the real blue walls.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Magic Trick surprisingly gave me alot of problems. The red key is so obvious now, but back then I had no idea how to get it.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I never doubted Magic Trick -- I'm curious to where you thought the problem was.)

I beat the JL1 version before CCLP3 was released, then in the CCLP3 release there was an extra toggle wall that made my previous solution impossible. I thought the new toggle wall was a mistake or something so I thought it was unsolvable Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
My TS0 LP. The episode where I do Propaganda. I collect a blue key, and then wander around for a while wondering what to do, not even remembering I got the blue key.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.