Technical issues
So I can't get this site to display properly. All the background images are missing and everything is stuffed on the right side. It's most inconvenient.

Running Firefox with just noscript enabled right now and it still happens. I tried opening it in Chrome and it didn't help, so it's not browser specific.

I've tried all the standard stuff - clear cookies / cache / ext.

Any ideas?
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I know the front page is messed up for me (but everything's to the left, rather than to the right). The other pages seem to display fine (except for the Quick Reply box, where the text now appears as Courier). I assumed it was the site being buggy...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It looks to me like some site scripts are broken, and the CSS stylesheets for many pages seems to be returning a 404, when I inspect the page. This is not just you guys, it seems. For me, the forums and the downloads page work fine, but View New Content, CC chat and user profiles are broken.
For the record, I can view individual user profiles, just not the master list.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Now forum pages don't work either...
When I go to change my profile, the CSS is missing. I can still update, but it's ugly.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Actually they seem to all be missing, the ones that worked before must've been running from cached versions. Are the site admins looking at this?
Yeah, I tried to change my avvy yesterday, and it wouldn't let me. I'm guessing Tom's been around at least a bit, since the CCLP2 ranks have been updated a bit. Wink
Oh I guess it isn't just me then.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Can't save Edits now.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan