An announcement from Chip's Portal
Andrew R. a.k.a. "Tom P." and Tyler Sontag a.k.a "Andrew R." have been permanently banned from Chip's Portal. This occurred due to a serious breach of trust, impersonating

Chip's Portal staff members, and including a number of messages directly against Chip's Portal and one of its staff members.

Please note that monthly Create Competitions will continue and that the current one will be judged.
Ban the real impostor - "AdrenalinDragon"!
Site owner and award graphic artist.

[Image: adragsig1.png]
Due to today being a special holiday occasion, Chip's Portal has decided not to ban these imposters until April 2nd. Happy Chipping everyone!
Quote:Due to today being a special holiday occasion, Chip's Portal has decided not to ban these imposters until April 2nd. Happy Chipping everyone!

You're excluding me and including "AdrenalinDragon" instead, right?

And what about the real Andrew R.? The "Andrew" account still seems to be banned...

My old account was banned, but I sent a friendly email to the "real" Tom P and he welcomed me back. Please ban this imposter soon, Tom.
Quote:My old account was banned, but I sent a friendly email to the "real" Tom P and he welcomed me back. Please ban this imposter soon, Tom.

You're referring to banning "AdrenalinDragon", right?

And why did you spell "imposter" the same way "Chip's Portal Staff" did?

What's the feminine form of impostor? Impostress or Impostrix?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:What's the feminine form of impostor? Impostress or Impostrix?

It's impostress.

Don't worry. I sorted it all out with my elite tracking skills I got from BigOto2. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I like the word "impostress." It makes the woman sound rather attractive, in a very strange way... Thumbs up
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Only you would say that. Tongue