CCLP1 Levelset Released EARLY!
Due to extreme public pressure and diligent non-stop work by the CCLP1 staff, CCLP1 is being released TODAY! Smiley You can see the details here: http://www.jamesa7171.net/cclp1/
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Is there any public solutions somewhere? I'm stuck on level #5 (Prelude to a Destination).
We probably should have mentioned this earlier, but, since this is a level set for casual play, we have decided to try to discourage optimization play by banning all AVIs of CCLP1. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but it's for your own good.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I found a bust in level 45 (the one pieguy designed).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:We probably should have mentioned this earlier, but, since this is a level set for casual play, we have decided to try to discourage optimization play by banning all AVIs of CCLP1. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but it's for your own good.

You do realize that this only make it better for competing?

And I did get past #5. I didn't realize I could just wait for the blobs to create enough slide delay so that the tanks on ice would let me through. Of course in lynx the hint tile is a safe spot instead.
Quote:You do realize that this only make it better for competing?

After much discussion, the staff has now decided that the posting of scores will now be prohibited as well. As an extra cautionary measure, we will soon rerelease the set so that all levels are untimed.

Thank you for your cooperation.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:As an extra cautionary measure, we will soon rerelease the set so that all levels are untimed

Excluding level 149, of course, since that level is so complex to solve (and even more complex to optimize) that humans will never be able to comprehend its glory. Its time limit will remain there as an egotistical taunt.
I say it should be decreased. It's already too permitting.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Excluding level 149, of course, since that level is so complex to solve (and even more complex to optimize) that humans will never be able to comprehend its glory. Its time limit will remain there as an egotistical taunt.

This level should have been untimed. It took me hours before I managed to do it at all, with only 0.314 seconds left on the clock.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
That's uncannily precise. Wink