The "One Star Fun" topic
People will question me what would qualify a member to get the award. You have to meet the following criteria below to get it:
  • Must be a custom Chip's Challenge levelset

• A minimum of 3 levels reviewed in the set to qualify

• It can't be your own levelset(s)

• One sentence per level is good enough

• Review must be posted on that specific levelset on the CC Zone Download Database's review section.

You may use this topic to send the staff a link to your review. Thank you. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm not sure I like the idea of reviewing every individual level to get the award, even if the minimum requirement were merely one sentence each. We would most likely be left with small sets getting loads of attention due to this requirement, while sets on the order of, say, Jacques.dat would get largely ignored.
Quote:I'm not sure I like the idea of reviewing every individual level to get the award, even if the minimum requirement were merely one sentence each. We would most likely be left with small sets getting loads of attention due to this requirement, while sets on the order of, say, Jacques.dat would get largely ignored.

Ok, I'll change the requirements so that it doesn't have to be every level in a set.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Thanks, Tom. I guess the other reason why I'd prefer not to have this rule is because I (among others, I'm guessing) prefer to review sets by running through and categorizing the various types of levels featured in them - then talking about which levels in those categories I enjoyed the most.