Tragedy vs. Comedy
Heath Ledger could probably do it.....oh waaaaaaaaaait.

(I know, that was in poor taste.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I don't like the way we left Erasure behind.....

"Oooooo, why is life so precious and so cruel?"

Hey, little wise man...you've got the sweetest notion.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:...examples?

Brad Dourif's performance in the third Myst game immediately came to mind. Slight smile
We bought a new bed three days ago. My wife left yesterday for a short trip and our daughters came to sleep with me last night. In the morning, I noticed that the younger one had brought a green marker with her to bed for some reason, and without a cap, of course. The ink was on three sheets and it had soaked all the way through to the new white mattress underneath. Tragicomical.
One time, my dad brought home a SAP (the software corporation) pen home that somehow got into our sheets, and my mom joked around about how the pen "sapped" them. Wink
It's precious and cruel how these threads degenerate (or evolve, depending on how you look at it.)

I cannot count the shirts and pants that I have ruined due to broken pens. And still I carry a pen in my pocket.

Need a new mattress set -- thinking about temperpedic....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I used to break pens over my head in high school. I won a few bets doing crap like that. Good times.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Dave, Before you invest in a bed, try one out. I used to prefer a name-brand pocket-coil firm mattress. We bought a memory-foam mattress knock-off of the temperpedic for a lot less. Love it better than the pocket-coil we used for 15 years. However, another couple we know also had one, but didn't like it because for them it was too warm (traps body heat).

ian
Planning on it. Wife is much more excited about changing -- I'm not that picky.