Poll: What is your favourite modern Doctor?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The 9th Doctor (Christopher Eccleston)
25.00%
1 25.00%
The 10th Doctor (David Tennant)
50.00%
2 50.00%
The 11th Doctor (Matt Smith)
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite new Doctor in Doctor Who?
What is your favourite Doctor in the new series of Doctor Who. I'd say 9th, 10th, and then 11th. The 11th Doctor hasn't really clicked for me. I probably grew too fond of 9th and 10th back in those days.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Definitely the 11th. He's got the weird, professorly alien persona that the show had in its classic era, which was sorely missing in the 10th Doctor's more godlike, yet very human character.
Quote:Definitely the 11th. He's got the weird, professorly alien persona that the show had in its classic era, which was sorely missing in the 10th Doctor's more godlike, yet very human character.

Maybe that's why I not too fond of the 11th. The 10th was quite emotional, whilst the 9th was slightly alien but also Human too.
I guess to me at least, "emotional" doesn't work with the Doctor. He's supposed to be THAT alien - not exactly the most understanding of human emotion.
I'm sorry, you need a none of the above option. Tom Baker forever! (Wish I still had my 12 foot scarf.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I'm sorry, you need a none of the above option. Tom Baker forever! (Wish I still had my 12 foot scarf.)

I was going to put all of them but you can't make a poll more than 10 choices. If Tom Baker was there, he'd probably get my overall vote too.
I still want a Tom Baker scarf. Smiley The fashion statements made by many of the Doctors are just hilarious.