Gripe about your exes
...ok, let's see how this goes. It seems that most of us either lack exes or aren't willing to discuss such matters, but who knows. We shall see.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
My ex is insane. How's that?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Details?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'd rather not. Maybe this thread was a bad idea....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Grumble.
I don't have any yet, so can't discuss I'm afraid.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm starting to realize that this would have worked better as a poll: "Do you have exes"? A shocking number of us would vote "No."
Quote:I'm starting to realize that this would have worked better as a poll: "Do you have exes"? A shocking number of us would vote "No."

Yeah, there's more very young Chipsters than I thought.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Well, in at least two of our cases, we're almost elderly, compared to the average age of the posters here. Slight smile
No worries; this thread will almost certainly veer off-topic anyway. Slight smile