New email address
Not sure if this is worthy of a topic, but I'll post it anyway... Tongue

I'll be using a new email address from now on (<a>mike@pillowpc2001.net</a>)... This one should be here to stay, since it's dependent on my website instead of my ISP... Slight smile
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Quote:Not sure if this is worthy of a topic, but I'll post it anyway... Tongue

I'll be using a new email address from now on (mike@pillowpc2001.net)... This one should be here to stay, since it's dependent on my website instead of my ISP... Slight smile

Thanks Mike! Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Which is why I started using Yahoo oh, so many years ago.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I refuse to use Yahoo because they have in the past filtered emails containing certain left-wing political words. Seriously. This is the United States, not the People's Republic of China Tyranny and Oppression where this sort of thing is commonplace and acceptable you disappear if you speak out against it.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I despise the Yahoo interface. Couple that with the website's polics, and I'm a loyal Gmail guy.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Never noticed any political filtering, but then I wasn't looking. I pretty much only use email for the basic emailing between friends. All of my public mail goes through hotmail.

Either one is not ISP-dependent, which was my point. So is gmail. I just never got into gmail (I do have an account.)

I LIKE the Yahoo! interface, but I know I'm in the minority.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yahoo news is particularly bad when it comes to selective reporting.

I'm not a fan of the new Gmail interface, and I hope they don't force everyone to switch to it, because it replaces clear text options with ambiguous images. God, is it horrible.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I love how this topic turned into Yahoo, even when Mike's email is not Yahoo. Tongue

I only have a Yahoo account for the Chip's Challenge group.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Soon enough, Mike will have as many e-mail addresses as level sets. Slight smile
^There should be a CCZone award for that.