MO1
[Image: X1Ejv.png]

[Image: SFPpg.png]

[Image: gVQGL.png]

MO1.DAT has been added to the downloads. It is my first levelset, with 60 original levels, all created by me between December 2011 - March 2012. The levels and their titles are not finalised. Some levels are unnamed, suggestions for titles will be appreciated.

This set is not being submitted for CCLP1; I will create a set with my best levels from here for that. If there are any levels that you found particularly fun or CCLP1-worthy, tell me.

The levels are mostly easy-medium, with a few harder puzzles

All levels except 61 (the dummy level) should be possible on both rulesets. The earlier levels are worse quality than the later levels as those were some of the first levels I ever made. If you encounter any problems or find any busts, please tell me. And lastly, don't take level 59 seriously, it is meant to be unfair Teeth.

Current version: 1.0

Have fun!
I don't see it in the download anywhere. Is there something wrong with them?
Markus,

I can't seem to find it either...could you please try reuploading?
I'm sure I had uploaded it earlier Confused

It should be in the downloads section now.
22/03/12 - Updated with a fix in level 58 (Opened vault). Level 54 has been replaced with a better level.
So... I noticed that Level 12 has no exit... Can this be fixed? Also, the time limit is rather harsh on this one, so it could do with an increase. But I will definitely vote this level for CCLP1 if an exit is added Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Okay, I think I found a bust or something like that in Level 24 (Death Box):

[Click to Show Content]

I dunno if that was intended, but that route takes 45 seconds to do.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I suppose now is as good a time as any to announce that my next LP will be of this set. Slight smile
Quote:Okay, I think I found a bust or something like that in Level 24 (Death Box)

That's the intended solution. In lynx, you can simply clone a block at the bottom and run away before the block crushes you.

I'll fix level 12 whenever I get back home (Probably Sunday).
Yay, J.B. is let's playing my set Laughing.

Updated, level 12 has been fixed.