My second set of CCLP1 submissions
Updated:

I added all 25 levels here now.

http://cczone.invisi...p1-submissions/
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Clown House 1 - I liked this level. It was nice, short, and easy, and it would be perfect for an early CCLP1 level.

The Cave - It was pretty good. I'm not a very big fan of these types of levels, but it was good, and would be good for CCLP1.

Relic 2 - I really liked this one. It would be a small challenge to a beginner, which is good.

Frog - This might be my favorite out of them all, just because of the nice puzzle in it. You had me stumped for a bit, but I figured it out. Would be good for a later CCLP1

Clown House 2 - It took me forever to figure out what to do in the beginning section, but after that it was pretty straightforward.

So... All 5 of these were great levels, and I'd vote for all of them Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Well thank you - and I guess that's a good sign.

There are only 25 levels in this thing right now, I may actually release them soon.

But one thing - clown house 2 was designed and created in 15 minutes. It actually has a lethal bust, see if you can find it. (it's fixed in the set that I'll actually be submitting)
Overall I liked these levels but I found Relic 2 too difficult.

Quote:But one thing - clown house 2 was designed and created in 15 minutes. It actually has a lethal bust, see if you can find it. (it's fixed in the set that I'll actually be submitting)

I know what it is Wink.
Quote:Overall I liked these levels but I found Relic 2 too difficult.

Interestingly, I found relic 2 a lot more difficult then I intended and would be very surprised if it made it to CCLP1 or even to a second round of voting. So I have to agree with you on that.

Quote:I know what it is Wink.

Shh, it's a secret. Thief
Updated this to include all 25 levels. Updated the thread title accordingly.
Quote:Updated this to include all 25 levels. Updated the thread title accordingly.

Has this been elevated to an official submission, then?
Yeah, I guess - I was going to make sure there were no busts / problems / ext before I did that, but go right ahead.
oh no, another levelset that I'll download and not be able to get around to playing. How can I solve all the puzzles this community keeps churning out? At least I'm done with writing my own for a while.
Oh, most of these levels can be solved in under a minute, so it won't take long. Tongue