Febuary 2012 create competition
Indeed it would be intresting.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Submissions closed this morning but you knew that already.
So... Is anything going to happen with this? I gladly would judge if no one else will (only problem is that I sent one in)... But has anything been decided?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I have not had the time to devote to it to even solve the first three levels Slight frown But I made a thread in the staff forums to discuss it, and yes, you're welcome to help judge it.
Alright, so, after a month and a half after the deadline, we've come up with the results:

Up For Display -- Hornlitz first place - 15 Points

Badlands II -- quiznos second place - 12 Points

I love the color brown! -- PB_guy third place - 10 Points

Painted Canyon -- geodave fourth place - 8 Points

P.S. I didn't really have any say in judging this, so I didn't put my level first place because I felt like it. I'm just reporting what we came up with.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I can confirm he had nothing to do with his level getting into first for feb. lol. Part of the problem was we couldn't really judge these levels very well because we couldn't figure out how to solve all of them. Slight frownConfusedTeeth
Certainly mine was solvable.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Well yeah, I saw it was solvable in the editor but I couldn't figure out how to put the pieces together. It makes it hard to judge a level.
Quote:Well yeah, I saw it was solvable in the editor but I couldn't figure out how to put the pieces together. It makes it hard to judge a level.

Understood. I don't have the level handy, but it seems to me there was some "push a block off an ice slide" a-la YAYAP.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan