Through the Fire and the Flames.
This level is hard, but I like it - a lot. I'm about half way through it so far, and may have it beaten by tonight except I was going to head to bed early, so probably not.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I came so close to beating it, but a fireball hit anothrt and created a nail right at the end Slight frown
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Timing the fireballs such that Chip only had just enough room to sneak through was so difficult, and in retrospect, it was probably a shade too evil - plus it killed the level for Lynx, when I had intended to make it Lynx-compatible. No invalid tile madness this time, though. Levels I still think aren't terrible or excessively evil in this set are 11, 22, 26, 29, 30 (to an extent), 31, 36, 39, 40, 44 (despite some hidden tile shenanigans), 46 (the chip was just mean, and I hope the guessing game can be logically solved), 50, 52, 53 (CCLP3-worthy Sokoban), 55 (Rock will have such a hilarious DEATH MONTAGE on this one), 58 (it survived quite a while into CCLP3 voting), and 62 (though it seems derivative nowadays).
Slightly off topic, but, Andrew, isn't "Oversea Delivery Remix" ultimately unsolvable? The only bombs you can destroy are those that are straight out of the teleport...
Quote:Slightly off topic, but, Andrew, isn't "Oversea Delivery Remix" ultimately unsolvable? The only bombs you can destroy are those that are straight out of the teleport...
Ah, you would be right about that. I never felt like testing this level, which is probably because it's best used as a wall decoration and not a level in Chip's Challenge...
Through the fire and flames isn't that bad actually. The only levels I had trouble beating in this set were the minefield and twilight zone. The rest were fine.

I still can't get the award though, not like I've tried recently...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.