Problems updating levelset
I can't say with certainty that it isn't my fault, however, I have been having trouble updating Shattered Glass for some reason.

It seems like it has not been actually taking the download (as in, when I download it to make sure it worked it's still the old version).

Naturally, if I managed to clutter it with a bunch of "failed" uploads that really worked, you can erase the spares (the newest should work).
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Yeah, I just noticed this problem too. My TomP4Demo file wasn't the 1.1 version. What you have to do is go on upload new version and then you press the delete button on the right side of your current file. You then upload the recent one and it should work.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
That's what I ended up doing, just as a dumb guess - it seemed to work then.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:That's what I ended up doing, just as a dumb guess - it seemed to work then.

What I think the Download Database does is that it won't let you override the file if it has the same name. If you uploaded another file with a different name, for example, the original file would stay on there. I know, it's confusing, but that's how it works. I'm glad you, me, and others have found what we were doing wrong.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]