geodave4
I have released the first incarnation of geodave4.ccl. This levelset will include my hardest levels, plus some sequels and tribute levels. Also, after the CCLP1 project has eliminated levels from geodave3, they may appear here.

This levelset will be my submissions for all future CCLP projects.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Found a typo in level 17 that made it unplayable in Lynx.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
This levelset is not being submitted for CCLP1. I moved a few levels (made copies and changed the titles) to geodave3 for CCLP1 submission.
Well, this is quite an old thread Tongue, but I just noticed in the new level 24 that the chip required count is 0, which I'm guessing it should be 1?
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
It is one -- at some point I must've fixed it.

27 levels now active.
Did any of these levels make it to CCLP1 voting?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
geodave3 was Dave's CCLP1 submission set, not this one.