The Thing
[For the origins of this game, see: http://cczone.invisi...ndpost__p__2660]

In this game, a thing will be described in relation to other things and stuff, none (or very few) of which will be named - and you have to guess what that thing is. As with all site games, CC related things are always more fun.

Clear? Good. Let's begin.

So I'm talking about that thing in CC - you know, the thing that stops the things, and which you get when that other thing goes in the stuff?
Chip Socket?
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Dirt?
Quote:Dirt?
Correct!

Who wants to go next? Slight smile

(Note: The thing doesn't necessarily have to be a thing kind of thing: it could be an abstract thiiing (e.g. an explosion), a thingy with other things in it (e.g. a level), or anythink else that you can thing of...)
There's that CC thing, ya know, that runs around and bounces off of other things, and in some cases is comes back and sometimes it does other things and in that one ruleset is sort of priedictable.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
A walker. Slight smile

There's this CC thing in which things are created that contain other things.
Editor?
Ding!
I must confess that I'm already getting slightly annoyed by this inanity myself. Tongue

But anyway, let's try a level: a CCLP3 level - in which you have to send some things into some other things, but you can't, so you put the things between other things and then with the help of some cool stuff you can do it?
You Can't Teach an Old Frog New Tricks?