Guest access
The "Programs and Editors" forum doesn't seem to be visible to guests - which is probably unintended.

(In case you're wondering how I noticed that: I sometimes browse the forums at work without logging in...)

I'd also suggest allowing guests to download files; one of the reasons being that there are designers who may choose to post it at one place (here) but also announce it at the NG. Fire block

Overall, I like the organization of the site. Thumbs up

- Madhav.
Quote:The "Programs and Editors" forum doesn't seem to be visible to guests - which is probably unintended.

(In case you're wondering how I noticed that: I sometimes browse the forums at work without logging in...)

I'd also suggest allowing guests to download files; one of the reasons being that there are designers who may choose to post it at one place (here) but also announce it at the NG. Fire block

Overall, I like the organization of the site. Thumbs up

- Madhav.

The one with the Programs and Editors was a mistake. I've fixed that and it should appear with the guests again now. As for letting guests downloads, I'll allow it. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Thanks Tom! Chip Win
Quote:Thanks Tom! Chip Win

No problem. I've also increased the file size limit for uploads on Programs and Editors to 10mb. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]