My Future with CC.
Hello, CC community. I'm going to level with you here. I have a growing disinterest in Chip's Challenge. The conversations have stagnated. The drama that Chip's Portal brought exacerbated the disinterest, but it has been growing for about a year now. I have no interest in playing levels and I've exhausted my ability to make levels. I don't really like the new forums for a number of reasons that are out of anyone's control.

The first of the reasons is that I don't like the way that the portal is set up. It shouldn't be an "unread content" list, it should be a "most recent posts" thing.

The second is that there is so much chatter going on on it all the time and I don't have the ability to go on more than once a day or so.

The third reason is that I feel like a useless member of the administration team. I don't really do anything. I barely even read the posts.

The fourth reason I don
't like the forums is that it's a completely new start. I had a lot of programming put into both CCZone and Chip's Portal that's all lost now and I don't really want to bother to redo all of it.

The fifth reason is that I am going to be getting more involved with WebCC because PsuFan needs me now more than ever. Big updates are coming, all I can say.

For these reasons, I have asked Tom to remove me from the list of admin and staff of this site for the time being.

I am going to leave for about month or so and if I miss it, I will return. However, I don't know what the case will be. I give anyone permission to use any of my levels for LPs or LPs. If I have to specify a copyright for them: CC-BY-NC.
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Craig, I understand your position and you need time away from CC Zone. I'm happy you're getting involved with PsuFan's WebCC project. I always wondered what happened to it.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
We'll miss you, Craig! Enjoy your time away. We'll be here if you ever need anything.