RollerCoaster Tycoon
Anyone remember this old time classic on the PC? RollerCoaster Tycoon was probably the game I spent most of the time playing on the PC. I loved how addicting this game was making rollercoasters, killing guests off by crashing rides, and making them suffer from not being able to go to the toilet. Both hilarious and awesome, and the 3D version was never as good but still an ok, but quite buggy game back then.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I played countless hours on this when I was young, I didn't make it past the Aqua Park or whatever it was called. Nowadays I mainly play RCT3 for YouTube, and I'm about to retire it altogether because it's been on my desk since 2005 and the 3D rendering is an absolute joke. RCT4 anyone? Oh yeah, I forgot that DAMN F#($ING COPYRIGHT is at blame for that, so there won't ever be one.
Quote:I played countless hours on this when I was young, I didn't make it past the Aqua Park or whatever it was called. Nowadays I mainly play RCT3 for YouTube, and I'm about to retire it altogether because it's been on my desk since 2005 and the 3D rendering is an absolute joke. RCT4 anyone? Oh yeah, I forgot that DAMN F#($ING COPYRIGHT is at blame for that, so there won't ever be one.

There is an RollerCoaster Tycoon game coming out for the 3DS this year, actually. It looks like it's going to be based off the 3rd one, riding your rides with 3D effects.
That actually looks quite cool, I will probably buy. This probably means they've settled the whole copyright uprising that caused Atari to get sued before, and I sure hope the 3D rendering is much better.
Quote:That actually looks quite cool, I will probably buy. This probably means they've settled the whole copyright uprising that caused Atari to get sued before, and I sure hope the 3D rendering is much better.

Nah, it's still going on. The original creator, Chris Saywer, is still trying to sue Atari for trying to cut corners off paying him. Hopefully it won't stop the game from changing its name.
RCT = best game ever.

Yes, I said it. Better than Chip's Challenge. Ok, not nearly as challenging (I never missed a single goal, and I'd probably only been playing it a few hours when I realized that I could soak the guests by charging ridiculous entry fees), but far more entertaining.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Mario Kart 7 = Better than CC

Mario Kart Wii = Better than CC

Portal 2 = Better than CC

Minecraft = Better than CC

RCT series = Equal with CC, maybe

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 = Better than CC (SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!)

Call me a traitor now?
I think it's high time CC Zone held some show trials.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.