More than 999 levels?
Is it possible to have more than 999 levels in one set, or is this a limitation in the Chip's Challenge program/Level files? I'm not sure about Tile World by the way.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Yes, it's possible to have 1,000 or more levels if you use CCEdit to add levels. I was planning to put a level 1,000 in Jacques.dat but I can't really be bothered to finish it anymore, plus you can't upload it onto pieguy's site. The counter goes crazy once you get up to level 2600 or around there, just like the chip and time counter!
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Quote:Yes, it's possible to have 1,000 or more levels if you use CCEdit to add levels. I was planning to put a level 1,000 in Jacques.dat but I can't really be bothered to finish it anymore, plus you can't upload it onto pieguy's site. The counter goes crazy once you get up to level 2600 or around there, just like the chip and time counter!

Thanks for answering! I think it'll take me a while before I hit 1000 levels, but I wonder, does the counter make the game mess up in a glitch way, or just mess up the graphics on the game?
Quote:Thanks for answering! I think it'll take me a while before I hit 1000 levels, but I wonder, does the counter make the game mess up in a glitch way, or just mess up the graphics on the game?

Only the digit graphics in the display window get messed up. You also see this with levels that have time limits above 999, like Avalanche.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
How about your TCCLPRejects set Tyler? That level with something like 32845 seconds. That REALLY messes the counter up Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Check this out ---> http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads...llenge.gif

What do you think, is it fake or not (look at the level counter)?
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
We can test it and find out.

But upon even slight inspection, it appears to be a poorly edited fake.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:Check this out ---> http://www.halolz.co...c_challenge.gif

What do you think, is it fake or not (look at the level counter)?

It's obviously Photoshopped, as it's easy enough to edit and make your own counter. Plus, I think it's a meme joke for Elite.
Yep, I thought this photo was edited, too.
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
If 1337 were in the info window, it would just display a yellow 1 (which makes sense), then a green 3, and a green 7.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.