Merging forums?
If anything, we can just sticky a topic on that subforum with an original post containing a list that can be frequently edited and updated as the thread grows with reports.
Yeah. Also, feel free to suggest ALL of the ideas! If we like them, we might do them. If we don't, we won't. We are here to please the public, though. I would say that that's my number one goal right now, at least.
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Quote:Yeah. Also, feel free to suggest ALL of the ideas! If we like them, we might do them. If we don't, we won't. We are here to please the public, though. I would say that that's my number one goal right now, at least.

The site is never going to be perfect, but I'll see what we can all do about it. I'll remove the Unsolvable section now.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
...now, is the "Websites" section necessary? I guess the idea is to separate "advertising" from other CC-related discussions? All the same, would it really be so bad to have Let'sPlay discussions filed under general Chip's talk?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
The new pinned unsolvable level topic is up.
Quote:...now, is the "Websites" section necessary? I guess the idea is to separate "advertising" from other CC-related discussions? All the same, would it really be so bad to have Let'sPlay discussions filed under general Chip's talk?

I'll keep it the same for now. The websites section is for mainly promoting other Chip's Challenge sites, but I see your point on non-related Chip's Challenge sites though.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]