CC1 Lynx level 145?
I currently have over 5.8 million in CC1 in Lynx. I can't complete level 145 because of five ice/ice tiles. Can I fix this level and add that score to my total?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I don't think this is a good idea. Which version of Spirals did you use?

If there was a CCLP2 Lynx high score table, I think we should separate the original levels that are solvable as they are from the levels that have very small fixes that make them Lynx playable and solvable, much like the normal scoreboards separately track the timed and untimed levels. Applying this to CC1, you could separately mention having solved the edited version of Thanks to... and perhaps even which version of Spirals you used.

My CC1 Lynx score is about 5,890,000 without the bonus from #145, and using the original "corrupted" version of Spirals. For CCLP2 in Lynx without any edits I have about 2,960,000 after having solved 80 levels. Maybe we could create some smart format to express information like this once there is some sort of standard way to edit some of the levels in CCLP2 for Lynx.

-Miika
Also, for my LP, I'm currently debating the idea of fixing 145 in a separate file and showing it in my LP just for fun, or whether I should skip over it entirely. It isn't really copyright infringement because I won't release the level. What do you guys think?

I also have the uncorrupted version of Spirals without the thin wall - should I change this just for my Lynx copy?
You will get the CC1 Graduate award if you can prove you've beaten all 149 levels in either the Lynx or MS ruleset. Just show you've beaten Level 145 in MS and you'd qualify.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
In Lynx, the "harder" version of Spirals is quite doable. That's the one I used.

I "fixed" 145 and completed. I guess if I post the TWS that would be proof? I still intend to get to 5.9 mil (current score with 145 is 5895020.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:In Lynx, the "harder" version of Spirals is quite doable. That's the one I used.

I "fixed" 145 and completed. I guess if I post the TWS that would be proof? I still intend to get to 5.9 mil (current score with 145 is 5895020.)

Yes, I'll let you qualify for that one since it is by default impossible to finish level 145 in Lynx.
POSTED.
Dave's TWS solution of Chips.dat shows scores on every level, as well as recording proof of all 149 levels (as I allowed modifications in level 145 to be completed for Lynx)

geodave, here's your award!

[Image: 3213_cc1graduate.png]

TOPIC CLOSED