tensorpudding-2
I had a burst of inspiration and swept through some rejects from tensorpudding-1, fixing them up to be quality levels. I decided that once I had 10 levels finished I would put it on here for people to playtest. So, please try it out, and leave feedback!
First two levels seem very tough in Lynx.

I like level 10.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:First two levels seem very tough in Lynx.

I like level 10.

I was really worried that #2 would be too easy, I guess I'm somewhat glad to hear the opposite. Maybe you're solving it a different way? #1 is just an honest dodger level, but the fireballs are pretty predictable and not very fast, so I think it's somewhat fair. I wrote both levels with Lynx primarily in mind, because I much prefer Lynx.

The set has an exceptional number of dodging levels which might be more difficult on Lynx for people not used to it (I have a much harder time on many, many dodging levels with MS). #8 and #10 were much easier for me to solve on Lynx than MS and involve different routes, whereas I had an easier time in #3 on MS.

Wow, I didn't expect anyone to like #10. I was worried that it was too reliant on memorization of where the fireballs won't end up being.

Thanks for the feedback!
Added a new old level, a "remake" of #27 from tensorpudding-1. It has similarity to the old one but has a lot of differences and should be somewhat easier to understand and less bustable.

Otherwise I've been too busy playing other people's levelsets to write any actually new levels...I don't consider this such a bad thing though. Slight smile
Another small update.

There's an new old level, a slight modification of #17 from tensorpudding-1, but shrunk slightly to be a "one-screen" puzzle, and a brand new, never before seen "one-screen" puzzle that's quite a bit trickier. If it takes you as much effort to solve it as it did me, then I'll be happy with it.
Forgot to mention at the time, but yesterday bumped tensorpudding-2 to 0.5 with three new levels, two itty-bitty levels and one sequel level
I just pushed out the latest and greatest revision of tensorpudding-2, now with 4 new levels on the difficult side. If they look familiar, it's because they're modeled on four levels from tensorpudding-1 that I thought were underwhelming. Make no mistake, though, these new levels are better!

I had also pushed out a big updated tensorpudding-1 a few days ago, with changes to levels to put them in line with tensorpudding-cclp1, mostly in the realm of making levels less difficult, look better, fix bugs etc. There might even be something new, too!
Since I've got no other new ideas for tensorpudding-2, I think I might leave it as-is at a nice even 20 levels, save for fixing any busts or problems are reported. If anyone wants to play through it and give feedback or reviews, I would appreciate it.