Site feedback
A couple of minor suggestions:-

- Is it possible to stop the popup that shows a user's info when you hover over their name? Because it's annoying when I unintentionally happen to move the mouse onto a name and let it rest there.

- The Downloads tab button sometimes gets eaten by the More button. If possible, perhaps it could be moved next to the Forums tab - since those two are the most active site components.

- Madhav.
Love the site so far! Great job!
Quote:A couple of minor suggestions:-

- Is it possible to stop the popup that shows a user's info when you hover over their name? Because it's annoying when I unintentionally happen to move the mouse onto a name and let it rest there.

- The Downloads tab button sometimes gets eaten by the More button. If possible, perhaps it could be moved next to the Forums tab - since those two are the most active site components.

- Madhav.

- Depends if anyone else agrees with it. I'll take this suggestion into consideration, though.

- I'll see if I can shuffle the tabs around.

Thanks, Madhav! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Just for the record, I've never actually even noticed the pop-up feature - for some reason, I've been going through the members list to find a specific member. Maybe it's because I also have an itch to see how many posts everyone has along the way. Slight smile
Quote:- Is it possible to stop the popup that shows a user's info when you hover over their name? Because it's annoying when I unintentionally happen to move the mouse onto a name and let it rest there.

My monitor's 1920x1080 so it doesn't block out too much for me, but I could see how that would be more annoying for smaller resolutions.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
That might be why I haven't noticed it - I've got the same resolution, so it's probably easier to avoid.
Quote:That might be why I haven't noticed it - I've got the same resolution, so it's probably easier to avoid.

Yeah, it happens when I view CC Zone on my mobile phone. It's obviously the lower resolution screens, as I can see all the tabs in one go on my laptop too.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]