Madhav's "Eraser" level
Hey Madav, I'm still trying to solve your "Eraser" level- from over on Chips Portral competition. I have solved most of the rooms except the bomb room: Is chip supposed to bring 4 blocks out of that area? ....I can only get 3....with the assumption that I need four to be able to push one into the the socket tile. I'm also presuming that 3 block is what it will take to be able to bridge the water and make access for that last block mentioned above. The only other block is up in the north room and I can't see how that can be brought down. The other blocks in the NE room seem to be needed there.

Man, I really like this level and it has some really good ideas on your part. I hate to get so close and not make it.

May be I am not as close as I think that I am. But, thanks in advance for sharing any of your secrets about the level. Ian Wilson
You can't push a block to where the socket is located, as that would require removing the socket first, at which point Chip would not be able to escape.

The ultimate objective is to get the keys you need to retrieve the green key without collecting any chips or blue keys. There is a bust in this level, by the way. Slight smile
Quote:There is a bust in this level, by the way. Slight smile
There is an "intended shortcut", yes. Wink

Could you figure out how to use the dirt so that only 5 red keys would be required?

- Madhav.
Yes, I was wrong about the socket....But, wow! what a great level, Madhave. Thanks for revealing the way to do it. I don't think that I would have thought of that short cut. I can't believe that there were so many good ideas in this level. Really, really good job! I'm looking forward to doing more of your levels, soon.

Ian Wilson