WillCS CC2 levels
Some of you might remember WilliamS1.ccl and WilliamS2.ccl and I'm the same person as before but with a slightly different last name.

Right now I think I'd describe a lot of these levels as experiments and I'd consider myself to still be working on them.  I also don't really feel comfortable with the ordering; this is why, for levels that I consider similar, I've used names that I considered putting Roman numerals on but instead decided to tag them with letters.

At some point I'll probably give some commentary on these levels too.

Attached Files
.zip   WillCS000.zip (Size: 8.21 KB / Downloads: 201)
Version 0.0.1, including a few new levels and a non-busted Uzumaki.

Attached Files
.zip   WillCS001.zip (Size: 9.59 KB / Downloads: 172)
Version 0.0.2, including a few more levels.

Attached Files
.zip   WillCS002.zip (Size: 11.59 KB / Downloads: 179)
0.0.3 has more levels.

Attached Files
.zip   WillCS003.zip (Size: 13.63 KB / Downloads: 176)
My first non-compatible edit; it turns out I created an entirely busted version of Dining Philosophers, went back to the drawing board, and started it over, making a version that hopefully isn't busted.  So this is version 0.1.0.

I'm kind of trying to do a semver thing so I might not need that last digit in e.g. the folder name.  But also this is pre-v1 so anything goes really.

Attached Files
.zip   WillCS010.zip (Size: 13.62 KB / Downloads: 173)
Another Dining Philosophers bust.  I think I got it this time though.  Also rearranged some levels.

(Caught another really stupid bust from the edit that is so silly I'm not even updating the version number)

Attached Files
.zip   WillCS020.zip (Size: 13.63 KB / Downloads: 173)
Version 0.3.  There were a couple busts in Winter Fire, which was one of my favorite levels I made, so I rejiggered it quite a bit.  Special thanks to Joshua Bone for figuring out a non-bustable boot swap for sure.

There are also new levels.  I think my favorites of the ones added here are "Repent, Harlequin!" and "Majority?"

Attached Files
.zip   WillCS03.zip (Size: 15.24 KB / Downloads: 188)
Here's some level commentary, in the order they appear in 0.3.0-- if you want to avoid spoilers, go play now:

Level 1: Framing Story (A) - I kind of came up with the idea here as a pun (the chips and the outside kind of look like frames); at some point I'll probably write some silly text where the teeth want to hear stories from Chip's adventures or something. 100 was chosen as the number of chips as a round number (this was imported from CCEdit) and it just turned out to be slightly more than you can collect without freeing a teeth.

Level 2: Silverblock (B) - The idea here is similar to CC2LP1's "Get Your Hands Dirty" by IHNN, but a lot easier, because I honestly don't know how to make tough sokoban levels.  I like the mechanism where you have to put the block in the right space, though I realize fire would work equally well, but everything else is kind of meh.

Level 3: Guidance - This one is pretty simple.  Just push the blocks to get the paramecium (or I guess centipede now) to the bomb.  I could probably stand to make this one more complex.

Level 4: Who's Chasing Whom? - This one I really like and hope ends up in CC2LP2 whenever it happens.  The idea is pretty simple: you can swap between Chip and Melinda, but when the teeth get repelled to the edge, they'll swap back to the version that chases you.  The interplay here works really well IMHO.

Level 5: Machines © - This one kind of sprung out of the idea behind the exit area with the tanks.  I actually made Machines (S) first, but the ability to push blocks through the exit busted it hard and I had to put sockets there.  This is definitely the better variant.

And I need to get to work but I hope more people than just me end up finding this interesting.
Version 0.4 with some new levels.  You may notice I switched from CCCreator to CC2Edit.

Attached Files
.zip   WillCS04.zip (Size: 25.03 KB / Downloads: 167)
0.4.1; a few minor updates that shouldn't really affect gameplay, and I added notes to all the levels talking about them.

Attached Files
.zip   WillCS04.zip (Size: 37.34 KB / Downloads: 157)