vortex178's CCLP5 submissions
For the longest time, I always dreamed of having my own levels in a CCLP. I narrowly missed CCLP4, but now that CCLP5 is here I finally have a chance to showcase my level design. Unfortunately the last few months have been rough and thus couldn't produce as many levels that I wanted to, but here are 65 of the best I've made. The levels are arranged in difficulty order, so the set can be played on its own.

Hope y'all enjoy. I tried to make this bust-free and solvable, and I'm 99% sure that everything has been fixed. In case there's still some issue, please inform. Thanks.

.dat   VT_CCLP5.dat (Size: 62.12 KB / Downloads: 158)
(29-Sep-2021, 10:49 PM)vortex178 Wrote: For the longest time, I always dreamed of having my own levels in a CCLP. I narrowly missed CCLP4, but now that CCLP5 is here I finally have a chance to showcase my level design. Unfortunately the last few months have been rough and thus couldn't produce as many levels that I wanted to, but here are 65 of the best I've made. The levels are arranged in difficulty order, so the set can be played on its own.

Hope y'all enjoy. I tried to make this bust-free and solvable, and I'm 99% sure that everything has been fixed. In case there's still some issue, please inform. Thanks.

I have played and LOVED this set.  So much good stuff here.
Level Pack - JeremyLP (in gliderbot)
Rejects Set - JeremyLP_Rejects (in gliderbot)