CC2 - Wing and a Prayer Bold Time
Total newbie on this forum, although I played CC1 a ton back in the day. Anyway, I just set what I believe to be an improved bold time of 37 seconds on Level 110 (Wing and a Prayer) of CC2 on Steam. Not sure if I posted this in the right place.

Attached Files
.jpg   Chip's Challenge Level 110 (Wing and a Prayer) Bold Time - 37 seconds.JPG (Size: 145.61 KB / Downloads: 100)
(14-Nov-2022, 2:55 PM)vb3347 Wrote: Total newbie on this forum, although I played CC1 a ton back in the day. Anyway, I just set what I believe to be an improved bold time of 37 seconds on Level 110 (Wing and a Prayer) of CC2 on Steam. Not sure if I posted this in the right place.

Welcome to the forum! You definitely posted this in the right place Slight smile

It looks like you may have experienced an infamous CC2 glitch where the level numbers become inaccurate, because Wing and a Prayer is level 107, not 110. The bold on this level is also 39 (https://scores.bitbusters.club/levels/cc2/107), so while 37 is close it's not quite a new record unfortunately (I imagine this might have come about as a consequence of the level numbers being misaligned?)

It looks like you joined the Discord server earlier today (or tried to at least?), feel free to ask us any questions you have about any of this in the #optimization channel. Welcome again!