Feburary 2024 Create Competition - An Apple a Day
A Create Competition is a level design contest where anyone can make a level or levels from a given prompt or theme, which are then judged and ranked, with feedback. Whether you're a veteran designer with hundreds of levels or have never made a level before in your life, your submission is welcome here!

This competition is once again hosted by everyone's favourite dynamic duo, Sickly & Sharpeye!

The meme theme this year is: Bad Apple, or specifically, its walls. That's right its a Walls Of competition based on hit meme Bad Apple, using Bad Apple.DAT.
Download here

The only restriction is that you must pick a single level/frame from the set, and you must keep the original walls and add no new wall tiles, anything else can be added or removed, including clone machines or thin walls or similar to make new walls. You must also inform us what the frame number you started with was.

CC1 and CC2 submissions accepted, winners be judged on creativity, and use of the original layout

And finally, some administrative details:

Submit your level(s) to either sharpeye468 or viviandra on Discord or by PM on the forums on or before March 15th. Extensions will be granted on a case for case basis if one is needed because there are creative ideas flowing, if someone cries enough, or I find $200 USD deposited in my account.
    Whilst you are technically allowed to submit unlimited levels, please note that we will only be judging your best two, so if you submit more you must note which they are.
    Levels should be solvable, if its CC1 please include a TWS or JSON, for CC2 please record a replay for the level.
    We will be looking through the levels around the day of, most likely on a discord stream. Please don't make us get banned.
    If you have any questions about the competition, if a level is legal, or anything of that sort, please don't hesitate to ask here or on Discord.
    Finally, your levels only have to be solvable in as many rulesets as you choose (minimum 1 obviously), if you want to make an MS only level go right ahead. Lynx only? Right on! CC2/Steam only? It makes sense to me. But also do tell us what ruleset(s) each level targets, thanks!
Hi I'm A Sickly Silver Moon
and I currently develop SuperCC and work on levels from time to time

I also made the world's best CC2 tileset: Lunar
[Image: ZYZWJuE.png]
As well as a very fun CC1 tileset: CGA
[Image: RWZdY7b.png]