September 2024 Create Competition - Oops, I Spilt My Tiles
One day in the Bit Buster's club, a Chipster interested in level design was walking between two rooms, carrying in both their hands little plastic snap-on tiles resembling the tiles in Chip's Challenge, meant to be placed in a grid for designing levels. Unfortunately, while walking, the Chipster tripped on a carpet, with the tiles dropping on the floor, mixing together, with the mess of tiles almost resembling a level. The tiles were originally separated by type, so when they fell, the same types of tile generally close by. After the Chipster themself recovered from the fall, the arrangement of tiles gave them great inspiration for the next level...

Indeed, this Create Competition is about having clusters of tiles together! More specifically, all non-floor tiles must be in clusters of at least 4 tiles. A tile cluster is a set of tiles of the same type, connected orthogonally or diagonally. The tiles do *not* have to all be next to each other to be considered a cluster, something like a line is valid and is considered as one cluster. Tile clusters of different layers may overlap (a cell with eg. a block on a gravel is considered to have two tiles: a block and a gravel), but each cluster must have at least 4 tiles. Chip/Melinda aren't required to be in clusters, but it's not disallowed in CC2 (or, I suppose, MS) levels.

You can submit up to a maximum of 3 levels, sent to my Discord DMs (@g_lander). All levels must be solvable in at least one ruleset (please specify which ones your levels are meant for!). If possible, please supply a solution in the form of a C2M replay, Json/Routefile, TWS, or video. The deadline is Oct 9th 2024 (00:00 UTC+2), my birthday! If you have any questions, please ask them in this thread or the Discord #competitions channel.