Miika Makes Magic
File category: CC2 Levelsets

I finally put together some CC2 levels. There are 16 levels here for now. I wasn't sure if I should call it something like Fairfair or Provingrounds, so I just went with something which could contain in my own name for once.

The first two are actual levels that are not ported from CC1. However, neither puzzle was completely created by myself. (see the first two preview pictures) Thanks to pieguy for allowing me to play around with his design from years ago. For the other one, I didn't try to ask for approval.

Most of the rest of the levels are simple ports from my CC1 levels. They are not my best CC1 levels, but the ones that were both easy to port and I liked for some reason. I also threw in three levels I had made and released for CC2 create competitions, mainly to have them in one place (and I don't plan on releasing many CC2 sets).

I guess I submit these levels to be included in CC2LP1. More importantly, I hope you take a quick look and see if there is something here that could give you a few moments of enjoyment, puzzlement and escapism.

Hope you enjoy!

-Miika

Confirmed solvable? kind of

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   MiikaMakesMagic.zip (Size: 9.4 KB / Downloads: 245)