The person below me
False. I think I'll download it now. Smiley

The person below me doesn't like non-Lynx compatible levelsets.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Um...sort of true, but that's only because it seems that Lynx-compatability encourages designers to focus on great puzzles rather than cheap tricks (doesn't mean that MS-only tiles are inherently bad, just that...you know.)

The person below me owns more than three flash drives.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
False, exactly three.

The person below me thinks CCLP4 should be Lynx compatible.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
False. Unamused

The person below me prefers the MS graphics to the Lynx graphics.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

True, true, true!

The person below me uses Firefox, even if they're not quite convinced that it's infinitely superior to IE.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
True.

The person below me has beaten a custom levelset. (excluding their own if they've made one)
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
False. Slight frown I plan to do that, though...someday!

The person below me has been to an art gallery in the past 6 months.
That would be false.

The person below me plays guitar.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
True.

The person below me doesn't use spell check.
False, but I ABSOLUTELY HATE Microsoft's grammar checking. Half the time it is wrong, and tries to correct to something that sounds totally weird (it even autocorrects wrongly sometimes). Spelling is fine because you can add unrecognized words to the dictionary.

The person below me wants Minecraft.