The Wannabe Longest Thread
There are some people I know who did manage to watch all of the extended LOTR movies in an entire day. They had to start at 8 in the morning. Slight smile
Extended? How much longer are they?

If you were doing a joint SW LOTR marathon, you'd probably have to start no later than quarter past midnight (unless you were just going for 24 hours, rather than one calendar day).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I believe the entire extended LOTR trilogy is about 11 hours.
Quote:I believe the entire extended LOTR trilogy is about 11 hours.

Do you really miss that much through compared to the original Theatrical releases? The Theatrical releases were all 3 hours long anyway. How much more story would I have needed to see?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
If the "shortest thread" was enough, will this one ever be enough? Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
No.

Oranges are yummy, but lemons are better for your teeth.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
The entirety of the food-related calories I consumed yesterday came from two oranges that I ate before going to bed. They tasted good. I'm carrying around two in my pockets now, to snack on later today. I dig oranges (and lemons).
Quote:Do you really miss that much through compared to the original Theatrical releases? The Theatrical releases were all 3 hours long anyway. How much more story would I have needed to see?

Most of the stuff in the extended releases isn't exactly necessary, and a bit of it can easily be deemed filler, but there's some of it that really does add to the story.
Quote:The entirety of the food-related calories I consumed yesterday came from two oranges that I ate before going to bed. They tasted good. I'm carrying around two in my pockets now, to snack on later today. I dig oranges (and lemons).

Wasn't there an XTC album by that name (or something similar)?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yeah. Oranges & Lemons.