300 posts!
Quote:600 posts! Plankton I will catch you J.B. LEWIS!!!!

...in Xeno's sense, right? Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:...in Xeno's sense, right? Wink

LMAO. Probably.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Someone needs to make a Xeno-themed CC level. It would probably have to involve Teeth monsters.

Oh, and this is pretty off-topic, but I want to say that I just noticed your sig, and...

Thumbs up
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Just added that today Slight smile
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I approve of it. Not that that means anything...Wink
666!!! I made it!
Welcome to the club! 'Tis a dubious honour, to be sure.

[Image: taxidriver.gif]
But we're part of an even better club now, BB - the post-144 crowd! Smiley
I didn't even notice that! Wow. So many surprises in store for us! Smiley
134 -- I'm getting there.