J.B.'s CC2 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Centennium II" Under Construction!)
Quote:Unfortunately, I discovered that on/off switches affect objects immediately above or below them, including railroad switches.

Only because you have wires sticking out the top and bottom of those switches. If you re-place and rewire them, that shouldn't happen.

TRAIN OF THOUGHT: The last six or seven are ridiculous—took me at least a couple dozen tries, and mostly because i couldn't reach the buttons in time. Maybe if the buttons were closer together and/or i had speed boots....

Quote:#10 (MANIFEST DESTINY): I guess you could call this level the dirt version of Tyler's CHIP AND MELINDA GO ICE SKATING. Slight smile It's also meant to be one of the "holy grail" levels in the set with respect to collecting bonus flags. I haven't been able to verify all of them yet.

I was able to get all the bonus flags, but i think i busted the level since i didn't use the transmogrifier.

EDIT: I don't know if you saw my PM in Skype, but Sokobomb is still busted--just use bombs instead of blocks.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project™ (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam

Messages In This Thread
J.B.'s CC2 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Centennium II" Under Construction!) - by random 8 - 29-Aug-2015, 8:07 PM