Hillside Pack - Discussion
1: The teeth idea is very creative but can get somewhat annoying. The rest is all right.

2: This is better than many dodging levels I've seen so far in voting, but I can see some players finding this annoying.

3: I may be a bit biased since I sent Josh this level's title (however, I didn't come up with it myself), but it remains a fun level.

4: I've seen better blue wall mazes.

5: Ordinary. The part with walls is nothing special, and there are not enough invisible walls to make this interesting.

6: An unusual type of sokoban, I like it.

7: I think this is a very fun level.

8: Ordinary.

9: This is an interesting use of force floors.

10: Just a toggle wall level. It can be fun, but it's not CCLP material.

11: This level is fun, but nothing special.

12: An unusual type of block maze.

13: I think this is a better ice maze than several in earlier packs. It's confusing, but not too much, nor to large, and you can try to plan ahead.

14: This level is very short, but the concepts used are very good.

15: This might be a good level for early in CCLP4.

16: I played this in both JoshL6 and JCCLP2. It's really not one of the best levels of either set.

17: This level is affected by clone desynchornisation in Lynx. Other than that, I think it's fun, but I can see some players getting annoyed at the final slide.

18: This is a very short level about getting bugs stuck in a loop. Longer and it would have been annoying, but so short it feels pointless.

19: The time limit feels a little strict, but other than that, it's a really good itemswapper.

20: This might make a good breather level in CCLP4.

21: This is a very unusual concept. However, I don't think it's good enough for the final set.

22: This is one of the best block levels I have seen in a long time.

23: The end of the ice slide leading to the bomb, is harder in Lynx than in MS. Other than that, this level seems really fun.

24: I will change my vote if I ever find a way to make it past the first room.

25: This is one of the most pointless dodging level I have seen in a long time. The only monsters that ever pose a threat are the walkers and the teeths.

26: I find this level to be extremely frustrating. The hidden wall maze is especially evil.

27: The concept seems interesting at first, but unfortunately there is a simple pattern that can be reused for every single teeth.

28: NOOOOO

29: This is amazing.

30: The problem with this level is that it is too easy, and it does not have any interesting concepts.

31: Huh? Is the voting pack assembler broken or something? This is the most pointless level I have seen in the voting packs so far.

32: In the end it's a fun puzzle.

33: I just can't find anything special with this level. It feels ordinary in every way.

34: This level is absolutely ordinary. I understand the idea of not pushing too many buttons, but it seems poorly executed.

35: A very fun and challenging level. If I remember correctly, it is level 2 of TS0.

36: I'm too lazy to figure out the tank pattern so I don't care much for this level. I hate levels like this.

37: I don't understand the purpose of this level. The blobs don't need to slide, the blocks don't really do much, and the part at the end is really pointless.

38: I'm still trying to figure out how to get past the fireball/blue wall room. I hate digging rooms like this. I will change my ratings if I ever make any progress.

39: One of the hardest block levels I have played in a long time.

40: At least they are not invisible walls...

41: Very confusing, but in the end I like it.

42: Never!

43: This level takes the whole map when it could have been smaller.

44: A fun and interesting concept.

45: I understand the purpose of this level, but it would have been better at 4*4 instead of 3*3. It would give you more time to react.

46: This level has one major problem. Even if Chip manages to beat the blobs, the odds are that the corridor might already be flooded, making it impossible to reach the exit.

47: This is a really good recessed wall maze. Not as good as Chip Leak Watermelon (?) in another pack, but it's still good.

48: This level vaguely reminds me of Zartacla. In the end, I prefer the CCLP2 version.

49: I am annoyed at all the dodging very late in the level.

50: It's nice to see a block level that is not tedious and/or a sokoban. There should be more levels like this.

I'm going to take a break for a few days. Going through 150 levels in 3 days has made me less patient with the game. If I keep going right now, my ratings would probably be totally unfair. I will get to Zygote pack at some point next week.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.

Messages In This Thread
Hillside Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 15-Jul-2016, 12:22 AM
Hillside Pack - Discussion - by chipster1059 - 17-Jul-2016, 7:26 PM
Hillside Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 19-Jul-2016, 11:48 PM
Hillside Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 19-Jul-2016, 11:59 PM
Hillside Pack - Discussion - by random 8 - 20-Jul-2016, 3:11 AM
Hillside Pack - Discussion - by ajmiam - 25-Jul-2016, 11:04 PM
Hillside Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 26-Jul-2016, 5:56 AM
Hillside Pack - Discussion - by Ihavenoname248 - 09-Aug-2016, 6:48 PM
Hillside Pack - Discussion - by RB3ProKeys - 01-Jan-2017, 7:25 AM